Sunday 17 February 2013

Intro...

Hi all, my name is Kieran, as you can deduce from the title of the blog.

This is an intro to my blog/e-portfolio as required by Mr Keith Lyons to pass his unit Sport Coaching Pedagogy. An interesting way to demonstrate evidence of regular and and continuous reporting of and reflection on involvement in the unit.

Each week I shall take points from Keith's lectures that I think to be important or interesting and try to put my spin on it or relate it to something that is relevant in the sporting culture of the times.

I look forward to the next 13 weeks of discovery and to reading all the other blogs as well.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kieran

    I am delighted you have started the blog. It is a big first step. It gets easier from now.

    I will follow your writings with great interest.

    Best wishes

    Keith

    ReplyDelete